I am in Maui this week and spent 2 days learning the theory on scuba diving only to discover that I failed and hated it. A blog coming next week about it. Meanwhile, here are the 9 things that I thought were worth sharing this week. Enjoy!
- [Leadership|Startup] My article on 4 key principles to become a good leader .
- [Life] Enjoy Tony Farhkry’s article about trusting the journey life is taking one on.
- [Work Life Balance] Are you a workaholic?
- [Eye Candy] Maui no words necessary!
- [Ear Candy] Maui sound necessary!
- [Inspiration|Leadership] Simon Sinek’s “Start with the why” is seminal work – Ted talk and my book notes here
- [Health] Stu runs 1000+ miles without carbs. Read the exec summary from my book notes.
- [Picture] A billion caret diamond in Vatnajokull glacier in Iceland – one of mine :-).
- [Meditation] How to effortlessly move into meditation or fall asleep ;-).